If you are thinking of selling your home consider the following.
- Give yourself time to prepare your home. It’s important that your home show well to buyers. This includes more than just de-cluttering. Homebuyers want to picture their furniture in your house. Also think curb appeal.
- Look at the housing market in your area. Northern Virginia has some unique market area. In some areas homes sell quickly while in others it takes a while.
- Review what a Realtor® will do for you. What is it you want in a Realtor®?
- How can you get your house marketed worldwide?
- How do you get folks moving to this area from around the world look at your home?
- What will your agent do to get as many people to see your home?
- What’s a “win win” real estate deal?
QUESTIONS? Call or text me at 703-608-8700.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here